Midnight Caller - Leslie Tentler This was an awesome debut novel. The plot was solid from start to finish. I am a real sucker for romantic suspense when it is done well. It pulled me in right away and kept me on the edge of my seat. There were some great twists along the way. I was not able to guess who the creepy serial killer stalker was before it was revealed and it was a real “Say what?!?” moment.

The main characters in the book were well-developed and their individual stories added depth to the overall plot. Both Trevor and Rain frustrated me endlessly but they were both basically likeable characters. I liked the relationship that developed between them and the way it developed. I was particularly fond of Trevor’s family and the subtle way the author used them to connect him with Rain.

I would definitely recommend this book to anybody who enjoys a suspenseful story with a little romance thrown in. There are two more books in this series and both are on my to read list. If this is Ms. Tentler’s debut, I can’t wait to see what else she has in store for us.