Second Chance Grill - Christine Nolfi I have read all three of Christine Nolfi’s novels and this is my favorite. They just keep getting better and better. Even though this is the second book in the series, it is the prequel to Treasure Me, the first book. I wondered if knowing how the book ended before starting to read it would make it less enjoyable for me. The story was delightful and it didn’t matter that I knew what would happen in the end.

It was a pleasure visiting Liberty again. I continue to be enchanted by the town and its quirky residents. I loved the story of Mary and Anthony and how they fell in love. I loved the story of Blossom and how ordinary citizens came together to help save her life. I loved the story of the restaurant. This was such a heartwarming story and I loved the humor that was expertly used throughout the book.

Read this book!! This gifted storyteller really outdid herself on this one. Although it is the second book of the series, you can read them in any order and not take away from the enjoyment. I can’t wait for more.